RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At RamQuest, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk!
RamQuest offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
Responsible for providing technical assistance, and support, related to the RamQuest software products. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, determines, and implements, solution.
- Provide technical title support for incoming queries and issues related to RamQuest products
- Respond to queries either over the phone, or through email
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help
- Walk customer through problem-solving process
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Utilize Salesforce for tracking information
- Able to react to change productively and hand other essential task as assigned
- Work well in a team environment
- This is a direct hire opportunity with RamQuest
- We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Short-term/Long-term Disability coverage, and Retirement options
- Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off of the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
- Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code