RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At RamQuest, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk!
RamQuest offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
The main focus point for this team is on development of RamQuest Internet based products including:
- Closing Market core
- Closing Market integrations
- Provider Services
Responsibilities will range from implementing/enhancing services to troubleshooting critical production issues and identifying/re-mediating poor performing code. Communication skills and collaborative development and problem solving will be critical to success in this position. A demonstrated thirst/inclination/passion for technology is highly valued. In addition to technical experience, position requires a can do attitude. Must be a team player that can communicate, collaborate, and work well together with the team to overcome most technical challenges regardless of background.
This role requires an understanding and participation in all software application lifecycle phases including:
- Requirements analysis
- Software design
- Implementation and integration
- Maintenance and related activities
- Problem resolution of critical issues related to customers being unable to run their business effectively
- Development and debugging of software using C#, ASP .NET web technologies, and database experience.
- Work with Senior Developers to build enterprise level applications.
- Experience supporting existing legacy applications.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- 1 - 3 years knowledge of C# development.
- Working knowledge implementing RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of EF (Entity Framework) a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- This is a direct hire opportunity with RamQuest
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off of the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
- Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code