RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At RamQuest, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk! RamQuest offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
The Product Specialist is responsible for creating critical first impressions of our suite of product features and functionality. The Product Specialist will be responsible for evoking confidence in RamQuest's functionality, technology infrastructure and overcoming technical objections in the sales cycle.
- Develop and deliver dynamic presentations highlighting the unique value of the full suite of the Company's products and solutions
- Identify and clearly articulate the benefits of our products to all levels of prospective clients, including "C" level executives.
- Attend industry trade shows with the RamQuest Sales Team and Leadership
- Gather, understand and report customer requirements and business needs
- Confidently conduct Q&A sessions to new and prospective clients
- Promote sales by understanding customer pain points and identifying benefits
- Assists in transitioning new customers from sales to Operations, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments, Implementation, Marketing and Product Development teams, pertaining to prospective customer's requests, as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong business acumen and in depth title knowledge, including best practices and business processes, to understand and communicate business requirements and solutions strategy to customers and prospects.
- Experience using Go To Meeting and Go to Webinar
- Technical- able to understand complex technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Short-term/Long-term Disability coverage, and Retirement options
Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays
Conveniently located in Plano, TX off of the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility