RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At RamQuest, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk!
RamQuest offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
This individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of Testing and the Test Team for all products in the RamQuest portfolio; ensuring that all software meets or exceeds quality standards for our user base accordingly to the company's stated delivery schedule. This includes managing the testing efforts and validation of all software builds after development work is completed and prior to release. This role will work with Development to troubleshoot and correct software deficiencies and defects throughout the testing cycles. This role is responsible for directing the Testing Team, managing and balance their workloads, providing timelines and estimates for work completion and ensuring established deadlines for releases are met. The position works in close coordination with managers and staff from other departments including: Development, Operations and Product Management.
- Establish and maintain department processes and procedures that provide guidance and direction for the team towards, but also ensures that software will be as defect free as possible prior to release.
- Coordinate and direct the efforts of the Test Team including assigning specific tasks and balancing individual workloads.
- Provide realistic timelines for completion of Testing efforts.
- Develop reporting metrics to measure the quality of the development efforts performed by the various RamQuest groups. This would include offshore development, and specific reporting for each development team.
- Following company policy to ensure proper maintenance and support of the Testing Environments for both Hardware and Software.
- Provide regular updates to the Executive Team including advising the executives of any anticipated risks, issues or problems.
- Fully implement and maintain an automated test strategy across all product lines. This includes development of extensive manual test cases as input to the automated test scripts for Regression and Scenario Testing.
- Provide direct coordination with the Product Management and Development Teams for all tasks and reporting necessary.
- Provide periodic reviews for all employees that report to the Test Manager.
- Successfully implement and maintain new department goals and objectives as directed by Senior Management including company President and CPO.
- This is a direct hire opportunity with RamQuest
- We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Short-term/Long-term Disability coverage, and Retirement options
- Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off of the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
- Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code