RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At RamQuest, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk!
RamQuest offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
Learn about the overall make-up of the Accounting department in a software organization and work with the Accounting team members.
Specific duties will be determined according to individual skill set. Individual will be exposed to various area of accounting such as, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), accounts reconciliation, accounts analysis, and other day-to-day accounting duties. This is a great opportunity for a third-year college student pursuing an accounting degree to gain hands-on experience.
- Must have good work ethic, must be able to maintain confidentiality, & be very detail oriented.
- With a whatever-it-takes attitude to get the job done and done accurately.
- Current student - junior or senior standing preferred (pursuing an Accounting Degree)
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Command of Microsoft Office programs must have great skill with Excel.
- Demonstrated organizational and strong communication skills.
- Full-time summer hours (up to 30-40 hrs per week)
- Commit to work from June to approximately one week before school start back up in August.
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off of the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
- Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code