RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At RamQuest, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk!
RamQuest offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
This position offers an interactive role and experience working with an energetic team to contribute to a growing company in the title industry. One of the main objectives as a Client Account Manager is to assist existing RamQuest customers. The candidate will be instrumental in providing sales representatives and customers with information, responding to inquiries, and educate customers on all RamQuest Products.
We are looking for a friendly, social, and energetic individual that can work independently and within a team. This candidate will succeed only if he or she is eager to learn and possesses great communication skills.
The Account Managers are responsible for conducting regular Business Reviews with clients within their designated territories. A Business review is an in-depth discussion with clients regarding the state of their business, expected changes (grow or decline, acquisitions etc.), concerns if any with the products or services that RamQuest provides and outlining a clear pathway for the coming year. This allows us the properly forecast expected changes and better understand the needs of our customers.
The Account Managers are also responsible for attending tradeshows within their designated territories which include state, underwriter and other related events as needed.
Assuring customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal in this role.
- Provide information sheets, marketing material, samples to customer
- Educate customer on all RamQuest produc
- Input Leads and Log Activity in salesforce.com (CRM)
- Respond to Customer inquiries on product pricing and resolve product problems by clarifying customer complaints, determining the cause, determining the explanation and best solution for resolution, stay in contact with customer until issue is resolve
- Organize and compile customer profiles and sales forecasts/projection
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships.
- Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This is a direct hire opportunity with RamQuest
- Overnight business travel by air and/or automobile, is required 20% of the time.
- We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Short-term/Long-term Disability coverage, and Retirement options
- Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off of the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
- Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code