RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At RamQuest, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk!
RamQuest offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
This position will focus on services and associated technologies, which are deployed both internally and externally within the organization. Responsible for researching, recommending, deploying, and administering services and technologies implemented throughout the environment. Improve business functionality and efficiencies. Focus on the technologies and services which can improve the overall effectiveness of the organization. Responsible for Tactical/Strategic Planning, Change Management, Problem Management, Project SME, Technical Documentation/Training and Business Continuity Planning'internally and externally. Mentor junior staff and lead projects.
- Works closely with and at daily direction of primary Product Manager to execute Product deliverables in a timely fashion and with quality Product content.
- Interfaces with Development team on technical aspects of Product components.
- Assist in requirements gathering and business process understanding for new or existing functionality within Product from prospective, new or existing Customers (some travel required).
- Interfaces with Operations team to support their adoption of new releases and inclusion of new items brought in through their channel for incorporation into product.
- Assists Product Management with project management aspects of meeting the Product Roadmap and Release Schedule.
- Represent Product to prospects or customers as warranted including Customer site visits and/or industry trade shows as needed (some travel required).
- Creates and maintains business relationship with Product's Customers.
- Can perform BA functions in support of Product Manager as warranted.
- Is able to project manage special projects to a timely and successful outcome as assigned.
- Practices consistent methodology to ensure the timeliness, quality and integrity of the Product is maintained.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Expert regarding support and monitoring processes and tools.
- Demonstrated skill in planning, implementing, and administering the following technologies:
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Storage (SAN and NAS)
- Hypervisors (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen)
- Networking and Security (Check Point, Cisco, and NetScaler)
- Cloud Providers and Services (Azure and AWS)
- Able to work within extremely tight deadlines and under stressful conditions.
- Provide leadership and coaching to junior team members.
- Expert with NOC and Data Center administration.
- Project Leader or Project Manager for small to mid-size efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and forecast technical trends and directions.
- Ability to create Management and Executive Summary Reports on a regular basis.
- Understand, document, and administer policies and procedures to implement effective disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
- Participate in the analysis, testing, and implementation of new technologies which support and improve operations, performance, reliability, and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Overnight business travel by air and/or automobile, is required up to 30% of the time.
- This is a direct hire opportunity with RamQuest
- We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Short-term/Long-term Disability coverage, and Retirement options
- Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off of the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
- Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code