RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At RamQuest, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk!
RamQuest offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
Assists in collecting and organizing information required for creation of user's manuals, internal and external training materials, installation guides, proposals, webhelp and reports. Develops and produces accurate written documentation based on company software.
Must be able to work with other SME's in order to gather the required information for the documentation. Also, must be able to work collaboratively with other employees in order to meet company deadlines.
- Analyzes and interprets highly specialized technical information to compose detailed documentation and technical manuals.
- Reviews documentation for entire project to verify validity, accuracy, completeness of content, and consistency with order, style, terminology, and client standards according to company branding requirements and templates.
- Consults with other SMEs to gather required information to produce accurate and consistent documentation.
- Assists others with technical interpretations and appropriate phrasing for document content.
- Assists with review and development of e-learning materials and content for internal and external users by using software such as StoryLine or Articulate Studio.
- Plans documentation development process and coordinates writing projects.
- Ability to use and navigate webhelp software such as Adobe RoboHelp.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This is a direct hire opportunity with RamQuest
- We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Short-term/Long-term Disability coverage, and Retirement options
- Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off of the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
- Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code