RamQuest is a Texas-based corporation that has been serving the title industry since 1991. As the provider of the Land Title industry's most comprehensive title and settlement solutions, RamQuest's products are currently in use for closings in all 50 states.
At RamQuest, our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We continuously strive to nurture our customers' success by delivering the most innovative technology and creative service offerings. As we grow, our goal is to always work to be a champion for our customers so if you're a professional who loves finding new ways to make a difference and you would like to grow with us, let's talk!
RamQuest offers competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and an ESSOP plan.
The Trainers of RamQuest are responsible for delivering all Web Based, E-Learning and On-Site training for both internal and external customers of RamQuest. Travel to customer location and providing exemplary customer service are essential components of the position.
Trainers are responsible for providing a basic understanding of RamQuest software systems, structural set-up, and administrative functions during the Business Integration Process. Trainers are also responsible for providing customers with process improvement and analysis when requested. Trainers provide feedback and suggestions for Best Practices.
Trainers are required to travel to customer locations at a minimum of 70% of their time. When not traveling, Trainers are responsible for administrative and customer service functions in the training department.
- Provide software training to end users who are closers, title agents, abstractors, Escrow officers, title clerks, and Escrow assistants/processors.
- Conduct onsite new user training to customers and RQ employees.
- Conduct Customer Web Based Training.
- Conduct monthly BPI Training for both CCE and RQ1
- Conduct advanced training such as Escrow Accounting, Reports, and Documents etc.
- Travel to Customer Location 70% of Time
- Monitor and assist Customer Go-Live Days
- On site Business and Process Analysis for customers.
- Assist customers with set up during training.
- Have Power User knowledge of RQ.
- Have familiarity with all training videos, manuals and help aids.
- Monitor inboxes for training requests, escalated customer questions, and schedule customer training
- Assist with Customer Service requests as related to training.
- Work with Support and Customer Service department to analyze and resolve customer service issues.
- Update lesson plans and training materials as changes and updates to the software become available.
- Familiarity with basic title and escrow functions as needed to assist and understand customer needs.
- Familiarity with various in office software.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Previous Escrow and closing experience preferred.
- Previous title industry experience preferred.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Overnight business travel by air and/or automobile, is required 70% of the time.
- This is a direct hire opportunity with RamQuest
- We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Short-term/Long-term Disability coverage, and Retirement options
- Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off of the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
- Business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code